The GL-06 grenade launcher is intended to serve as a supplemental or squad weapon in various tactical scenarios: It is an effective and versatile tool for all types of crowd management and law enforcement tasks. The GL-06 is designed as a single shot break down weapon. Due to its design and strength of materials, the launcher works with all kind of 40mm Airsoft gas and co2 powered bb grenade shells.The ergonomics are state of the art: ghost ring sight for fast and accurate target acquisition, left and right side sling attachment points, large ambidextrous operating elements and a wide trigger guard for easy operation even with heavy protective gloves.The integrated lower rail system allows for mounting of the Quick detach grip which is included in the package and mounting of additional lights or lasers etc. Also the top rail will allow you to fit your chosen scope or dot sight etc for quick target acquisition. The light weight and ease of maneuverability makes this a formidable CQB room clearer and a great alternative and affordable support weapon for any team.
Caliber: Airsoft 40mm gas powered bb grenades. (Sold separately)
System: Break down single shot.
Barrel Length(mm): 280
Overall length(mm): 590 (stock unfolded) 385 (stock folded)
Overall height(mm): 200
Weight: ~5 lbs
Manufacture: B&T / Licensed by ASG
Action: Single shot of up to 200 bbs
Range: Varies based on shell used, the bigger the shell, the lesser the amount of bbs, the longer the range.
- Great crowd management!
- Fully officially licensed product with great details and finish.
- Tactical side folding stock. (Two stock configurations.)
- Ghost ring sight for fast & accurate target acquisition.
- Left and right side sling attachment points.
- Large ambidextrous operation element.
- Wide trigger guard for easy operation even with heavy protective gloves.
- Protected Front sight.
- Barrel with top accessory rail.
- Adjustable rear sight.
- On-Frame safety.
- Ergonomic pistol grip.
- Built-in RIS fore-end with accessory rails.
- ambidextrous breech lever.