This air rig is what we like to call our SLP (Super Low Pressure) Air Rig. This system incorporates a robust single regulator that allows you to adjust your PSI with the ease of twisting a knob or you can lock it out with the tourney lock notches cut into the nob itself.
This system is able to work with any SLP regulated HPA tank. This means that the tank must output at a pressure of 300 PSI or lower. Most typical HPA tank regulators output anywhere from 600-800 PSI. This lower HPA Output does not affect the performance of your gun since it requires well under 300 PSI of input. As a matter of fact, this means that your PSI needs to be stepped down less to be at an acceptable level (120 PSI or less).
Our air rigs are equipped with our state of the art Amped Line, which is a large bore line for your HPA Unit that is both flexible and durable. It is enclosed in a nylon sheathing that will not affect its flexibility but will help protect it from damage. We offer the outer sheathing in multiple colors to suit your loadout.
The Pros and Cons of this system are as follows:
- Lightweight/Less Bulky/Take up less room in pack
- Under half the price of most air rigs on the market for the same performance and reliability.
- Ease of PSI adjustment
- Includes the latest state of the art Amped Line
- Very easy to maintain and one of the most reliable and consistent regulators on the market
- Comes with everything you need to attach your PR-15/Fusion Engine to your choice of SLP tank.
- Warranty of 1 Year against manufacturer defects on regulator
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects on Amped Line
- Can not use a normal HPA tank. Must be at or under 300 PSI!
- Can not be run on Daytona Gun Setups
Max pressure for this line is 200 PSI.This item is built to order and various remote lines can be selected. Please ask for remote line colour required before ordering.