This VFC Specific gearbox can be used with many other companies, and doesn't vary much from their standard V2 gearbox. The only changes is the addition of the 2 posts, and screw hole for the VFC's Mock Bolt Lock mechanism, as well as the ability to add optional VFC ambidextrous selector switches.
- Precision machined from a block of billet EN AW 7075 T651 aluminum
- Quick change spring guide system
- Reinforcement in key stress points to counter rapid wear from high performance parts
- Pre-radiused cylinder windows - helps evenly distribute impact force
- Deeper wire channels along base of gearbox
- Compatibility: VFC M4 ARs including Bolt Catch mounting point.
- Material: CNC Billet EN AW 7075 T651 Aluminum
- Includes: Mounting hardware, screws, and spring guide.
- Please Note: Do not use the MAXX cylinder head with this gearbox shell