These Gearbox Shells are fully CNC machined from a block of 7075 T6 Grade Aluminum. The 7075 T6 Aluminum is very strong and can endure a ton of stress.
- This shell is 100% aligned and has several features (besides its material) that make it stand out
- Large grooves for 2.5 mm silicone wires
- An Accurate hole to match the Anti-Reversal Latch so the latch does not fall
- An accurate hole for the trigger -- won't jump even with strong springs
- Perfectly aligned 8mm bushing holes for optimal gear meshing
- The guide grooves for the piston are in one piece -- no jamming of the piston on the rear window
- The groove under the trigger contacts avoids possible short circuits when using MOSFET switches
- Micro-sized grooves on the pins that hold the trigger and spring shuttle feeder hangers. Avoids popping springs.
- Comes with a Retro QSC Spring guide
- Anodized black