The U.S. Army ACU Generation III ECWCS Fleece Jackets/Liners are the single most popular component of the ECWCS (Extended Cold Weather Clothing System). They can be used as a stand-alone jacket or an additional layer of insulation. This jacket is made of a technologically advanced fabric that is quick drying, breathable, packs down to a small size, and provides warmth without adding extra weight.
• Fleece body with 100% nylon neck, shoulder and elbow patches
• Meets GL/PD 06-03 requirements
• Center front zip opening
• Two internal mesh pockets
• Two external sided pockets
• Breathable gridded side/armpit panels
• Name and rank hook-and-loop fasteners on the chest
Note: These fleece jackets are fully compatible with the U.S. Army ACU uniform.