The Classic 9” Safety boot meets the needs of uniformed personnel who require the best out of their CSA rated equipment. Constructed to perform under any condition, and will still look inspection ready at the end of your shift.
- Full grain leather / 1000 denier nylon upper with polishable heel and toe
- Composite safety toe exceeds the CSA CAN/CSA Z195-02 standards and withstands impacts up to 200 Joules
- Electric shock resistance certified to CSA Omega rating standard
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit PU insole
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- LENZI® non-metallic L-Protection® anti-penetration board keeps your feet safe from puncture dangers with pre-treated ceramic and high tenacity fibers
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter for instant comfort and lateral support
- Slip and oil resistant non-marking rubber outsole exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
*If not in-stock most boots orders can be fulfilled within 1 week, although there are sometimes exceptions.