For the traditionalist the classic BDU is the most popular MIL-SPEC uniform and has been for years. These combat tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options to get the job done. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid 2000s and remains a popular favorite among many.
- 2-chest pockets have fused, snag proof button flaps with bellows & drain holes
- 2-lower pockets are partially bellowed with fused, snag proof button flaps & drain holes
- Left pocket has pencil pocket opening
- Adjustable 2" wide 3-button cuffs
- Fused collar
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Concealed snag proof 5-button placket
- Felled side seams & sleeves
Sizes: XSmall - 5XLarge Regular, XSmall - XLarge Short and XSmall - 3XLarge Long (Not all colors available in all sizes)
*Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all Coats, jackets and pants in the same fabric.