- Relieve a cramped environment for your MOSFET and cables to sit to prevent it from over bending and damage
- Utilize larger battery capacity
- Eliminates the unsteady butt-stock by locking down the two metal rails
- Maximum battery size approx 152mm long x 19.5mm wide x 11.75mm
- Once installed, the VFC Avalon PDW remains just as compact as before - perfect for CQB use
- Colour: Black
Once the LiPo was installed into the stock compartment, we found it difficult to fit the MOSFET, fuse and cables back inside without the risk of over-bending (which weakens the circuit over time). Likewise, we wanted to minimize the prospect of denting the battery's surface from the cramped spacing.
By offering additional spacing inside the compartment, the Battery Extension Unit (BEU) is designed specifically to relieve all stresses on the VFC Avalon PDW's components, while protecting it throughout to extend its durability. There are crevices on each side of the BEU to maintain a constant flow of ventilation to the battery and components to prevent a buildup of heat.
The BEU is designed to fit beautifully with the VFC Avalon's original design by sitting seamlessly inside the stock compartment with no modification needed to install. Made of strong, flexible nylon that is resistant to BB impact and rough handling.