Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations.
- Fin friendly fit; the OTB Maritime Assault boot fits just about all dive fins used by Militaries worldwide
- High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura
- Quarter panels offered in both solid colors and UTP
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your foot
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battle field
- Low profile laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
- Ultron® PU contoured insole will not absorb water
- Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
- SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock
- Climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today.