- Strong electric winding motor is powered by a single 9V battery
- High speed winding at the push of a button
- Cubed design doesn't alter weapon profile. Ribbed body improves loading and unloading manipulation
- Constructed from lightweight and heavy-duty USA DuPont polymer material, exported to Taiwan specifically for molding these magazines
- Compatible with Firestorm mag adapters for various AEG platforms
- Optimized internal design provides consistent feeding and performance
- 2000+ rounds high capacity
- Modular design allows for easy replacement of worn out components
The Angel Custom Thunderstorm Drum magazine represents the pinnacle of research and development in the search for a compact, reliable, high capacity Airsoft magazine. The Thunderstorm utilizes the popular design and footprint of the Firestorm flashmag and enhances its feeding capacity and ease of use by providing a push button electric winding motor. No longer will you have to wind your magazine in the middle of a firefight, with the Angel Custom Thunderstorm endless streams of plastic vengeance are available at the push of a button.Unlike most other high capacity drum style magazines on the market, the Thunderstorm is not tied to a single weapon platform. Angel Custom offers the adapters for the Thunderstorm separate, allowing for it to be used in M4/M16, AK and G36 style Airsoft AEGs, one magazine, three different weapon types. Compact in design, lightweight in construction and devastating in capacity, the Thunderstorm provides the ability to offer SAW style suppressive fire without SAW size and weight.
Now in a slightly larger format, the "BLOK" Thunderstorm magazine brings the ease of use and familiarity form the original 1500 round format, and provides an extra 500 round.
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 4.5" x 3.75" (Magazine adapter not attached)
- Battery: 1x 9V Battery
- Compatibility: Adapter for G36, AK, and M4 series Airsoft AEG rifles available
- Capacity: 2000 rounds
- Materials: DuPont polymer
- Package Includes: Thunderstorm Drum Magazine