- Made from durable injection-molded polymer! (no longer 3D printed)
- Flexible design makes for easy installation into NVG Helmet mounts
- Compatible with all GoPro models like the Session and HERO series up to the HERO8, but can work with any 3-pront mounting system
- Adjustable arm can fine-tune angle camera is mounted at on helmet
The mount that revolutionized and standardized the way one mounts a GoPro to a helmet has evolved.
Next generation of the BrainExploder NVG Mount is here and driven by innovation and the ever expanding action camera market. This mount is designed to accommodate them all and allow for the custom needs of each user.
What made the original mount so beloved by our customers was its ease of use and the repeatable angle it provided, no worries just swivel down the camera and tighten the thumb screw. Well we kept all that with the new and improved dual spring system and stability rod the mount is more rugged and secure. What really sets it apart is the adjustability. The user can change the angle of the arm almost a full 180 degrees of travel and to fine tune the angle the arm can extend and contract. Once the rear screw is tightened down the adjustability is locked down, now its back to the worry free operation of swiveling down the camera and tightening the front screw.
The BrainExploder Merch Exclusive features all the necessary hardware and comes completely assembled and tested. No more hunting for nuts and bolts.
Designed to accommodate all GoPro models including Hero 1-8 and GoPro Session but is compatible with most GoPro replicas as well as many other models that use the GoPro 3-prong mount system.
- Compatibility: GoPro HERO series Cameras, or any action camera with 3-prong mounting system
- Material: 3D Printed Polymer
- Package Includes: 2x Nuts, 2x Bolts with Knob, NVG Mounting Plate