Complete redesign of the classic version 2 gearbox for AEGs. The EG Hard Gearbox Shell has been designed from the ground up to solve many of the issues of past designs.
- Split-panel design allows for easier tuning and maintenance
- Gear changes and shimming have never been simpler or easIer to perform
- Quick-change steel ball bearing spring guide included
- Access panel made from machined aluminum for strength and durability
- Pre-radiused cuts at the front and back of the cylinder window
- Wiring channels integrated onto the outside of the gearbox
- Compatible with Ambidextrous Selectors
- Great for any Ver2 compatible Airsoft AEG
The Laylax Prometheus Ver2 EG Hard Gearbox Shell answers the need for a gearbox shell that is easy to tune and allows for customization to meet the user's needs. Designed as a "split-panel" gearbox, Laylax integrated an access panel onto the lower section of the gearbox, making gear changes and shimming extremely simple and easy with no need to remove any of the compression parts or completely disassemble the gearbox. The top-side features a quick-change steel ball-bearing spring guide and another segmented access panel for the compression parts. The cylinder window has been pre-radiused front and back.
Wiring channels are located on the outside of the gearbox, keeping battery and trigger wires neatly segmented and away from any internal moving parts.
The gearbox panels are made from precision machined aluminum for a clean finish, strength, and durability.
- Compatibility: For Tokyo Marui Version 2 gearbox compatible Airsoft AEG rifles
- Bearing / Bushing Size: Fits 8mm bearings / bushings
- Material: Aluminum, zinc alloy
- EG Hard Gearbox Shell
- Ball Bearing Quick Change Spring Guide
- M3 x 16 Screws x3
- M3 x 8 Screws x6
- Cut off Lever screw x1
- Trigger Unit Switch Screw x1
- Handgrip Screws x4