The Samurai Edge was designed from the AR type weapon system, but incorporating lightweight & tactical elements to enhance the platform. Internally, the built-in new DIGITAL FIRING CONTROL SYSTEM allows you to have a more unique shooting experience than ever before. It is the modern realization of one of the most famous weapons in all of history.
NEW DIGITAL FIRING CONTROL SYSTEM
The included new DIGITAL FIRING CONTROL SYSTEM has been added to ensure sharp trigger response and also to allow for programmable modes of semi, burst and full auto; giving you flexibility for whatever task you plan to undertake.
Lightweight New M-LOK Aluminum Alloy Handguard
New design 13" M-LOK Aluminum Alloy Handguard makes the user more agile for quick shooting, and enough expansion area for any accessories you can imagine. And with the extra included M-LOK Rail Sections, you can add your legacy accessories as well.
NEW DESIGN UPPER & LOWER RECEIVERS
The Samurai Edge uses a newly designed AR-like upper & lower receivers with lightweight features and an aggressive styling for the professional tactical shooter.
- Full Metal Upper & Lower Receiver
- Engraved "Samurai Edge" logo on Receiver
- Aluminum 13" M-Lok Handguard
- 6 Position Extendable QRS Butt Stock (Rear Bottom With 20mm Rail)
- Flip-Up Front & Rear Sight
- Maple Leaf 380mm Inner Barrel
- Gen.II Hop-up Maple Leaf Competitive Grade Hop-Up Rubber
- Red Lightning Bolt Match Trigger
- Newly designed QD steel flash hider
- KAC type iron sights
- Comes with a 120rd QRS Mid-Cap Magazine
- Ambidextrous Selector & Magazine Release
- Polymer QRS Pistol Grip
- Gearbox V2 Upgraded 8mm ultra high speed ball bearings
- Heat resistant switch mount and multiple reinforced internal parts
- QD Quick spring change System
- Gear Box: VFC ECS Gearbox (8mm / Ver.2-Compatible Internal Parts)
- Programmable 3-round Burst Mode
- Piston Pre-Pull by SEMI Mode
- Piston Reset by AUTO Mode
- Automatic Detection of the Voltage
- Low Voltage Alarm
- Motor: High Speed Motor
- Length: 829-910mm