Evolution Airsoft are a European producer of officially licensed airsoft guns featuring bodies and rail systems designed in Italy. With 20 years experience in the airsoft industry, Evolution has spent more than 10 years developing their own unique AEG airsoft gun designs and technology in their facilities in Italy. Evolution Airsoft delivers quality airsoft guns and backs them with an industry-leading 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
The Evolution Airsoft COMBAT RECON SERIES of airsoft guns combines state of the art manufacturing with quality exterior finishing and strong internals. Designed to perform on the airsoft field and withstand the stress and abuse of the serious player.
The Evolution Airsoft Combat Recon Series airsoft guns come pre-upgraded with high-end mechanical components, such as reinforced gearboxes, reinforced pistons with full steel teeth, reinforced steel bushings, reinforced steel gears, and a very accurate 6.01mm tight-bore barrel for unparalleled accuracy and extended shooting range. These guns don't require extra tuning, but still provide a good base for further performance upgrades.
Key features of the Evolution Airsoft Combat M4 Recon are pistols grips with tool-less access to the motor, and the rapid access to the main spring and battery housing inside the buffer tube for an increased level of realism and rapid and easy access. Also included are other must-have features like full-length Picatinny top rail for mounting optics and accessories, removeable flip-up battle sights, high torque motor, 8mm steel bushings, and adjustable rotary hop-up.
- Technopolymer CarbontechTM body
- Technopolymer CarbontechTM full-length foregrip
- Full-length Picatinny top rail for mounting optics and accessories
- 8mm metal bushings
- CNC milled aluminum cylinder with reinforced cylinder head
- High-quality reinforced gear set
- Reinforced gearbox with integrated slot for Mosfet and electronic trigger E.T.S.
- Rotary type hop-up chamber
- High-torque motor
- Tool-less access motor grip
- Reinforced piston with steel rack gear and reinforced piston head
- Upgraded selector plate
- Quick -change spring guide (without removing the gearbox from the body)
- Reinforced tappet plate
- Metal 300rd Hi-Cap magazine
- Adjustable and retractable 6-position polymer buttstock