Our smallest of our Specialist series with dual density shoulder straps, double layered bottom, internal hook/loop main compartment, and a reliable external web platform compatible with MOLLE/PALS set our tactical backpacks apart from others in strength, function, and comfort. Removable and repositionable compression straps and hands-free firearm carry with our Hook & Hang Thru™ System allow you to organize your kit the way you need it. With ample storage for your essential gear, superior organizational features, and made with durable 1000D nylon, this pack is the best choice for law enforcement operations, bug out bag and other emergency scenarios.
Completely repositionable or removable straps allow users the ability to personalize their pack to fit their needs.
Our innovative Hook and Hang Thru™ System compartment unzips at the top and bottom of the Half-Day Backpack, allowing specialized items like First Tactical’s Rifle Sleeve or other oversized tactical gear to slide through and securely hook & hang in place.
The main compartment opens to a single mesh pocket and 2 interior drop pockets with hook/loop cinch providing optimal room for a half-day tactical pack. On the back, a hook/loop organization platform allows for ultimate customization.
- Main compartment 12” L x 18.5” H x 8” D / 30.5cm L x 46.0cm H x 20.3cm D
- Top Front Catch Pocket 9.75” L x 4.5” H x 1” D / 24.8cm L x 11.4cm H x 2.5cm D
- Admin Pocket 10.5” L x 13.5” H x 2” D / 26.7cm L x 34.4cm H x 5.1cm D
- Approx. Capacity 2200 cubic inches / 36 liters
- Weight 3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg
- Pockets: 5 external, 3 internal
- 1000D water resistant nylon
- YKK® zippers
- Duraflex® hardware