- MIL-STD-810G Tested and Certified
- Fiber Composite Body is ultralight and durable
- Patented heat-releasing vents maximize LED performance and keep the light cool
- High-efficiency emitter provides longer run times and are virtually immune to failure
- AR Coated high-impact window
- Waterproof to 66ft
- Head removes for battery replacement
- Integrated mounting system is compact, convenient, and secure. MIL-STD-1913 rail compatible. No tools needed.
With 400 lumens of vibrant white light, our WML Series is ultra-compact, durable, and offers three operating modes: constant, momentary and strobe. Extensively tested for performance, durability and reliability, its high efficiency emitters provide up to 1.5 hours of runtime. This 3-ounce weapon lights concentrated, high-intensity beam fills your field of view for close to mid-range target identification. The strobe function is easily disabled and the easy-to-operate logout system ensures the light isn't turned on until you're ready. Our all-inclusive rail clamping design integrates seamlessly with your weapon, providing simple, fast mounting with no need for additional tools.
Length: 4.1 in
- Bezel Diameter: 1 in
- Battery: 123A Lithium
- Output: 400 Lumen (white light)