The M-11 was designed by Gordon Ingram of Military Armament Corporation during the 1970’s. Its core design was based on the open bolt MAC-10 which was larger in size and capable of firing a .45 ACP cartridge.
The M11A1 by KWA is a gas powered submachine gun based on the smaller compact M-11 design set by Gordon Ingram. Similar to its real counterpart, the M11A1 fires from a true open bolt system. A sliding stock can extend out allowing users to remain stable while firing the weapon. Small and compact, the M11A1 provides users with a nimble light weapon with an extremely high rate of fire.
- Length Retracted: 254.00mm
- Length Extended: 455.17mm
- Height: 250.00mm
- Outer Barrel Length: 41.00mm
- Inner Barrel Length: 115.00mm
- Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05mm
- Magazine Capacity: 48 Rounds
- Weight (with mag): 1.32kg
- Rate of Fire: 28+ RPS
- Velocity: 340-360 FPS
- Energy Output (with 0.20g BB): 1.07 Joules
- Gas System: NS2
- Propellant: Green Gas