The iconic KM4 SR7 marks its triumphant return in a new two-tone setup, with the ultra-reliable 2GX mechbox that has become synonymous with the top-tier quality for which KWA is known. This AEG 2 features all metal construction and is complemented by an aluminum alloy MilSpec 1913 Picatinny free float quad rail and adjustable crane stock. The 2nd-Gen finned AEG bucking works harmoniously with the Japanese-made 6.05 semi-tightbore inner barrel to deliver amazing performance and accuracy right out of the box.
As with all KWA AEGs, the KM4 SR7 is Li-Po ready, thanks to super-rugged heat-treated precision gears, high-torque motor, 9mm steel bearings, and a reinforced, radiused gearbox.
Also available in black.
NOTE: Optics and accessories not included.
- Length Retracted: 711.20mm
- Length Extended: 793.75mm
- Outer Barrel Length: 273.05mm
- Inner Barrel Length: 273.00mm
- Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05mm
- Magazine Capacity: K120 Mid-Cap, 120 Rd. Capacity.
- Weight (with mag): 3.08kg
- Rate of Fire: 14.3+ RPS
- Velocity: 340-360 FPS
- Energy Output (with 0.20g BB): 1.07 Joules
- Dimensions: 32.5 × 12.5 × 4 in
- Power Source: NiMh or Li-po/Li-Fe