- Electro pneumatic: This means there will be a small battery, but…
- NO FCU. The trigger simply attaches to the outside of the trigger box and is actuated by the trigger. When actuated it powers the valve and fires the bb. This means the consistent output of a solenoid without the complexity and battery drain of an FCU
- Exclusive 3-way valve design created by Wolverine Airsoft and manufactured by MAC powers the system
- NO MOVING PARTS: During the firing of the bb nothing in the system moves other than the Solenoid Valve opening
- Patent Pending Air Saver™ Technology: Allows you to simultaneously save up to 50% of your air per shot and match the volume air output of the system to the barrel
- Optional 1 Piece aluminum bolt simplifies the installation especially on guns where the cylinder head is pinned to the cylinder
- Will have the option of using a special version of our WRAITH for self-contained CO2 cartridge use with no external airline. ~150 shots per cartridge is possible even at 2+Joules!
- Input pressure(subject to change): 80-180psi
- Output Energy: 1-4+J depending on setup and bbs used
- Tokyo Marui VSR 10* (CYLINDER IS REQUIRED)
- Echo1 PSR 10* (CYLINDER IS REQUIRED)
- JG Bar 10 (CYLINDER IS NOT REQUIRED, BUT RECOMMENDED)
- Echo1 M28 (CYLINDER NOT COMPATIBLE, USE STOCK CYLINDER)
*Stock cylinder used in this gun has different threads that are not compatible with the included cylinder head. We strongly suggest using our offered cylinder, however a compatible cylinder head is available from us upon special request.