Most magazines are designed to function the same way on the field. The NEW Enhanced Polymer Magazine (EPM), manufactured and created by PTS Syndicate, features a new design unseen in other airsoft magazines.
The bullet window, which also displays the mock 5.56 rounds, also acts an indicator for a fully loaded mag. Take your speed loader, load the BBs into the mag, and peer through the bottom of the window. Once you see the blaze orange follower peek through, this signals that you’ve hit the 150-round mark. And if you aren’t sure whether you fully emptied your mag, you can easily check by looking at the top of the magazine. If you see the orange follower, you’re completely out.
This makes this mag extraordinarily practical for field use and high-stress situations. Additionally, an angled and rubberized base plate not only makes it easy to pull out of pouches but also acts as a resting point for any flat shooting platform. Professional training and advanced airsoft users couldn’t ask for a better M4/M16 airsoft magazine with improved ergonomics and added functionality. The PTS Enhanced Polymer Magazine (EPM) is definitely the way to go!
- Durable DuPont Zytel polymer build
- Improved side textures for positive surface
- Angled base floor plate for surface contact
- Orange follower to signal empty/full mag
- Mock bullet window with view point for follower
- Ribbed ledge for easier magazine extraction
- Construction: DuPont Zytel Polymer
- Magazine Capacity: 150 rounds
- Weight: 6.6 oz
- Compatibility: Fits most M4s