This Jaggu pack is designed for professional users with military and law-enforcement in mind. Gone are the original MOLLE loops, replaced by laser cut MOLLE to reduce weight and the risk of snagging. It is still compatible with all your older style MOLLE pouches too, so no need to replace them.
One of the biggest improvements is the back system; the ridged back panels not only vastly increase comfort levels but also improves airflow to reduce overheating. Works as well when used with a plate carrier.
- Laser cut MOLLE on front and sides for addition of pouches or other gear
- Zip collapsible side pouches
- Removable padded waist belt that doubles as a standalone MOLLE belt
- Top quality YKK zippers, tracks and buckles
- Construction: 600 Denier PU*2 DWR Cordura
- Heavy-duty YKK® zippers and side-release buckles
- Nylon buckles for low sound closures
- High tensile strength polypropylene webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- High grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- All Stress points double stitched
- Bartacked or "X Box" stitched for added strength