The Viper Plate Carrier (VPC) provides the ultimate plate carrier experience. Front, back, and side plate compatible pockets. Quick release tabs for front and back plate removal. "VPC" (Viper Plate Carrier) has a reinforced drag handle and centered front pouch that provides easy access to maps, magazines, or utility gear.
- Construction: 600 Denier PU*2 DWR Cordura
- The ultimate in plate carrier performance
- MODULAR web attachment points on entire vest profile provide maximum versatility
- Front, back, and side plate compatible
- Quick release tabs for front and back plate removal
- Concealable rear adjustment in cummerbund style side panels constructed with elastic for comfort and ease of movement
- Padded shoulder straps with additional removable wrap around pads offer extra comfort and support
- Wire, antenna or hydration hose guides
- Spine plate sleeve
- Reinforced drag handle
- Interior hook and loop attachment points for shoulder or collar soft armor
- Interior side radio pouches
- Fully adjustable sides and shoulders
- On the chest, there is Velcro for ID badge holders, patches or insignia
- Nylon buckles for low sound closures.
- High tensile strength polypropylene webbing.
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- High grade closed cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- All Stress points double stitched, Bar tacked or "X Box" stitched for added strength