The Bear Pack is a professional backpack for patrols and field use.
The system of shoulder straps and belt of the Bear Pack have an adjustment system. The shoulder straps and belt system have a quick release system, which is extremely important in emergency situations.
The main compartment of this backpack has two main access points (top and bottom), and also a special removable panel on the bottom of the inner compartment.
- Construction: 600 Denier PU*2 DWR Cordura
- 2 x removable side Molle utility pouches
- Nylon buckles for low sound closures
- High tensile strength polypropylene webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- High-grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- All Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "X-Box" stitched for added strength