The Redback Gear duffel bag is available in three different sizes 24”, 30” and 36”. It features a heavy duty main zippers with dual lockable sliders, and two, one-inch compression straps with quick release buckles.
- Covered heavy duty main zipper with dual lockable slides
- Two 1” top compression straps with quick release buckles
- Frontal zippered 10” wide x 6” deep slip pocket with key ring inside
- Frontal exterior 4” x 6” loop field for patches
- Modular attachment webbing on back face (PALS 3 rows, 8 channels)
- Sewn-in adjustable shoulder strap for superior strength with shoulder pad
- Bartacked and reinforced main handles with oversized handle wrap
- Bartacked and reinforced drag handles on both ends
- Construction: 600 Denier PU*2 DWR Cordura.
- Fully adjustable length and girth.
- Heavy-duty YKK® zippers and side-release buckles.
- Nylon buckles for low sound closures.
- Reinforced MOLLE system.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps.
- High tensile strength polypropylene webbing.
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread).
- High grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection.
- Internal seams taped and finished.
- All Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "X Box" stitched for added strength.