The Lynx Pack by Redback Gear is designed to attach to the back of any MOLLE vest, carrier or rig. Lynx Pack also comes with fully adjustable padded shoulder straps.
This is a truly versatile field pack with a main central compartment, hydration carrier compartment and numerous small zippered pouches to store small items. The Lynx features a large fully-adjustable compartment designed to store a combat helmet, jacket or larger VHF / HF radios etc.
- Construction: 600 Denier PU*2 DWR Cordura.
- External panels feature MOLLE webbing to attach pouches or other equipment
- Will attach to any MOLLE vest, Armour Carrier or Rig
- Compatible with all MOLLE and PALS equipment
- Mil Spec YKK® zippers with silent pull tabs throughout pack
- Nylon plastic buckles
- Adjustable shoulder straps with quick-release buckles & retainers to keep straps tidy
- Removable shoulder straps feature compression chest strap & 3-D Spacer mesh for padding & comfort
- 3 x heavy duty compression/load straps fitted to each side of pack
- 1 x covered hydration/comms port in top section
- 4 x external zippered pouches for storage of smaller items or equipment
- Internal hydration carrier sleeve with suspension hook, suitable for up to 1 x 3L bladder
- Built-in storage pocket for stowing shoulder straps when not in use
- 1 x external Velcro panel to attach insignia or morale patches
- High tensile strength polypropylene webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- High-grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection.
- Internal seams taped and finished
- All Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "X-Box" stitched for added strength