Also referred to as a "Dump Pouch" our Magazine Recovery Pouch allows you to retain your rifle, carbine, SMG or pistol magazines following a reload rather than leaving them behind, on the ground. Large scuba webbing reinforced opening. Shock cord drawstring with cord lock which activates a packcloth pouch closure to prevent loss. Hook and loop wrap around belt loop with snap adjustable to fit pants or duty belts. Pouch rolls up and is held closed with a hook and loop webbing tab while not in used but can be instantly deployed when needed.
- 1000 Denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic 100% nylon material
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- High grade closed cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- All Stress points double stitched, Bar tacked or "X Box" stitched for added strength