- Precisely calculated and accurately produced gear teeth involute profiles provide maximum efficiency and durability.
- CNC machined and case hardened sector gear offers increased durability over traditional powder metallurgy sector gears.
- Enlarged sector gear release tooth provides enhanced strength to cope with the accumulated spring load at the end of piston cycles.
- Shape-optimized power cut-off cam decreases cut-off lever reset time, which reduces the chance of trigger switch jam.
- Enlarged tappet cam increases the tappet plate and nozzle retracted time for better ammo feed (Revolution Plus and Revolution sector gears only)
- Increased gear thickness provides higher bearing surface and improves structural durability.
- Second generation 2-piece sector gear.
Material: Nickel chromium molybdenum steel