HIGHLY EFFICIENT, DURABLE AND RELIABLE
The Warhead BLACK motor is designed to be a cheaper alternative to its older broth the CNC black version. It is available in FOUR different speeds in both long and short shaft variants. The motor is fully compatible with a host of ETU and Mosfets including brands such as Jeftron, Gate and Perun.
Three different speeds available in Short and Long Shaft:
- 20K RPM AT 7.4V / 52K RPM AT 11.V
- 25K RPM AT 7.4V / 36K RPM AT 11.1V
- 35K RPM AT 7.4V / 30K RPM AT 11.1V
Brushless DC motors have no brushes to get worn out, they represent a huge leap forward in technology. Brushless output significantly higher efficiency and performance, and have a lower susceptibility to mechanical wear than their brushed counterparts.
Brushless motors offer several other advantages, including;
- Higher torque to weight ratio
- Increased torque per watt of power input (increased efficiency)
- Increased reliability and lower maintenance requirements
- Reduced operational and mechanical noise
- Longer lifespan (no brush and commutator erosion)
- Elimination of ionizing sparks from the commutator (ESD)
- Near-elimination of electromagnetic interference (EMI)